Protein Whey PowderDIOXYME New Zealand Whey Protein utilizes Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) and Iso-peptides for rapid protein absorption, and Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) for continued protein supplementation for up to 3 hours. This Protein Whey Powder is the most bio-available on the market today and the combination immediately provides building blocks to promote protein synthesis and aid in sustaining high levels of amino acid concentrations in the blood in order to promote lean muscle growth and fat loss. New Zealand Whey Protein (NZWP) is also 100% grass fed in order to ensure a healthy 1:1 ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids. Finally, DIOXYME’s Grass Fed Whey Protein has added taurine and glycine for ergogenic and health benefits.
Protein Whey Powder
NZWP is a delicious protein Whey powder Supplement designed to provide quick and
sustained amino acid absorption to supplement protein requirements.
• Uses only Organic, Kosher, 100% New Zealand Grass Fed Whey protein isolate and peptides
• Mixes easily in 4-6 ounces of water in a shaker cup.
• Eliminates the bloat and fullness of protein shakes.
• Should be taken once or twice a day.
• ONLY mix one scoop per serving at a time. Your body cannot absorb more than that and the
rest is wasted. If you desire more dosing, wait 90 minutes between doses.
• Consume within 30 minutes following intense exercise
• Drink first thing in the morning prior to breakfast
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is absorbed in 60-90 minutes in the upper portion of the small intestine. The additional digestive enzymes in DIOXYME New Zealand Whey Protein significantly increases the bio-absorption. Protein absorption leads to utilization of protein peptides by cellular mitochondria and elevated serum amino acid levels. This in combination, allows muscle cells to manufacture muscle proteins. This spike in protein levels is excellent for the athlete. However, maintaining these high levels may be even more beneficial. Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) is absorbed more slowly (2-3 hours) and maintains the elevated peptide and amino acid serum levels for an extended period of time.